Thanks for looking!
|Foxy's side view, door side.|
The back. The back stage wall is held up by a ratchet strap until the door hinge is re-installed.
|Roxy's front. Notice the window's eyelashes.|
|The threader with my pipe inside of it.|
|Me, with the iron pipe work complete!|
Voila, the propane system is installed. OK, it took two days of molding fragile copper pipe into subtle turns and twists to fit it through the floor holes I drilled and into the pipe under the trailer frame.
Bad news, my beloved DIY door failed me. The plexi glass is very thin and thus very brittle. I suspect it broke after repeatedly closing the door. To add insult to injury, the exterior shingles started falling off. Result of all this DIYwork: I will probably buy a new door anyway.
|This pic shows the unfinished exterior before we moved out of the O Space warehouse.|
|This is the stage layed out in the new summer location...|
|...where I added the legs and leg frames.|
|This is a picture from inside of the dance room, looking out.|
|Dancer friends admiring the staging options! The side walls are open, the back is not.|
|The front windows, before plexiglass is installed.|
|After plexi was installed. Even with all this caulking above above the frame...|
|...there was lots of water leakage. Notice the discoloration above the frame.|
|The fix with eyebrow rubber strips above the window frame. (sorry about fuzzy lens)|
|Flashing duct taped in place until I intall gaskets.|
|The duct taped flashing for one of four upper corners.|