Friday, October 7, 2011

Building & Traveling


I stayed at The Land of the Lakes in Kentucky from October 3-6; I didn’t plan on stopping, but I had some extra time before my next destination. It was beautiful out there. I didn’t ventured out much. Instead I bought a little propane tank and some groceries, spent time rearranging my space and finding lone spots to continue working on the structure.

Before leaving I managed to finish waterproofing and caulking the underbelly (OSB attached to the metal frame), and I added some 1”x2” to the roof since it was uneven and bowed. I also carted most of the mess (wood, metal sheeting, etc.) from inside the structure to the back of my truck, which was more difficult than it sounds b/c of my Honda in the back. I thought about getting rid of the bike before I left, but knew I couldn’t do it! I’m looking forward to taking her out for a spin soon. I hear there are some beautiful slopes and curves at my next destination. 



Here are a few photos


Best! S

No comments:

Post a Comment