Thursday, January 26, 2012

Photos of Sarah's Process

I haven't been blogging in a while, but I haven't stopped working! Here are some more recent - and a few outdated - photos of the process.


I needed a sturdy frame to put my mini fridge on, and I wanted a 
clothes hamper so...



I installed a small shelf inside the clothes hamper,
so that work clothes I wear day in and day out are easily accessible.




Photo by: Laura Curvey


Insulating and covering east side of interior.






Insulating and covering tongue.



I ran out of fiberglass insulation, so I pieced together some
old scraps of rigid foam board I had stowed away.

As you can see, I didn't need much of the rigid foam board. Very
glad that I kept the scraps though. They came in handy when I really needed them.






I needed a place to store food and spices.




Little bits of wood to keep the food from falling (hopefully)
as I travel down the road.



The vents I installed needed a serious makeover. 






I really love my compost toilet:)


Rosie the Silver Bullet is becoming much more comfortable, but I'm
constantly building which means that the the back of the space is generally a 
mess of tools.


Outside area where I generally work and store building material.


Libby (my truck) doubles as a work table


There are more photos, but I think I'll stop here for now. More at a later date!

1 comment: